AUTUMN OUTDOOR PHOTO SESSION - WHAT TO WEAR?
Autumn is the most colourful season of the year! The warm colours of the leaves in all shades and the sun that sets earlier than usual, the wonderful light for photos are why this is a really beautiful season. Autumn photo sessions can give spectacular results. But how do we prepare to make them unique? First, make sure you have a wardrobe that makes you feel comfortable.
A wardrobe should always be comfortable and reflect who you are. I do not recommend matching but rather coordinating. Try to choose plain tops shirts with no imprints so they don’t distract. Your photo session will depend on your well-being, not on what you wear.
Your most flattering colours are:
- Warm, Deep and Muted (soft)
- with a golden (yellow) undertone)
- Ivory and cream are always better than pure white, which is too stark for your warm complexion
- every shade of nature from deep golds and oranges, rich reds and greens, heathery blue mountains and deep teal of the sea
Your most flattering neutrals:
- camel and coffee brown through to the deepest chocolate
- ginger and terracotta through to the deepest rust
- Warm marine navy, warm grey or olive green
Colors to AVOID:
- Avoid colours with a blue undertone, too harsh for your complexion
- Avoid colours that are too pale - they do not match the depth of your colouring
- Avoid colours that are harsh and bright against your softness
Many joyful families, surrounded by autumn colours and countless beautiful memories captured in photos.
- Autumn is one of the most beautiful seasons of the year, also when it comes to fashion! Warmer days allow you to put on dresses or coats. And gentlemen can wear a thicker sweater, which also looks interesting in the photos.
- Red or yellow harmonises nicely with the surroundings.
- For an autumn outdoor photoshoot, you can wear a classic raincoat, a leather jacket, a multicoloured wool coat or a long sweater.
- Accessories such as a scarf or hat will also be perfect outdoors.
- Please wear sensible shoes for walking on grass.
- For autumn pictures, boots look awesome!
Please remember that we will be moving and playing, running and spinning, so please dress in the most comfortable style. Anything too stiff and formal will translate in the pictures, especially for kids.
One more option TO CONCIDER ...are you brave enough 😉
LIFESTYLE FAMILY, MATERNITY & NEWBORN SESSION IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME OR ON THE LOCATION
GET IN TOUCH AND BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION CALL SO WE CAN START PLANNING YOUR PHOTOSHOOT. Autumn is a perfect time to update your family photos.
I would love to help you with that.
Not quite ready to book?
Order your FREE e-brochure with all the information and options you my have