AUTUMN OUTDOOR PHOTO SESSION - WHAT TO WEAR?
Autumn is the most colourful season of the year! The warm colours of the leaves in all shades and the sun that sets earlier than usual, the wonderful light for photos are the reasons that convince me that this is a really beautiful season. Autumn photo sessions can give spectacular results. But how to prepare to make them unique? First of all, make sure you have a wardrobe that make you feel comfortable.
Wardrobe should alway be comfortable and reflect who you are. I do not recommend matching but rather coordinating. Try to choose plain tops, shirts with no imprints on them so they don’t distract. Your photo session will depend on your well-being not on what you wear.
Go to my PINTERST board for lots of inspiration CLICK!
Your most flattering colours are:
- Warm, Deep and Muted (soft)
- with a golden (yellow) undertone)
- Ivory and cream is always better than pure white which is too stark for your warm complexion
- every shade of nature from deep golds and oranges, rich reds and greens, heathery blue mountains and deep teal of the sea
Your most flattering neutrals:
- camel and coffee brown through to the deepest chocolate
- ginger and terracotta through to the deepest rust
- Warm marine navy, warm grey or olive green
Colors to AVOID:
- Avoid colors with a blue undertone, too harsh for your complexion
- Avoid colors that are too pale - they do not match the depth of your coloring
- Avoid colors that are harsh and bright against your softnes
- Autumn is one of the most beautiful seasons of the year, also when it comes to fashion! Warmer days allow you to put on dresses or coats. And gentlemen can put on a thicker sweater, which also looks interesting in the photos.
- Red or yellow harmonise nicely with the surroundings.
- For autumn outdoor photoshoot, you can put on a classic raincoat, a leather jacket, a multicolored wool coat or a long sweater.
- Accessories such as a scarf or hat will also be perfect for the outdoors.
- Please wear sensible shoes for walking on grass.
- For autumn pictures boots look awesome!
Please keep in mind that we will be moving and playing, running and spinning, so please dress in the style you're most comfortable in. Anything too stiff and formal will translate in the pictures, especially for kids.